We are looking for someone to run various tests on our website.
We have had a drop in conversion rate due to an unknown problem, we would like someone with fresh eyes to navigate the website as if they were a paying customer. You will need to provide the following actions and provide us with a breakdown of discoveries, problems and potential fixes.
If we are satisfied with the work, we will invite someone on as a regular auditor, being paid weekly.
- Product Hunt: Please find the product titled Paving Slabs on our website without using the search bar, this is so we can provide better navigation for our customers.
- Competitive Website Audit: Research our competitors and provide us with a SWOT analysis that we can act on our own website.
- Link Audit: Find broken links and report them to us so we can fix them.
- Lead Conversion Content Audit: Is our content which includes our images and headings text clear and important enough to the viewer? Can you find what you want easily?
- Website Performance: We are currently working on optimizing our store, we currently hit Grade C on GTMetrix. We want you to stress test our website and measure the performance without GTMetrix. We want you to act like a customer and the average customer will not use any performance measuring tools.
- Conversion Rate: Are there opportunities to add more CTAs to our website? You will also need to identify deficiencies on our landing pages, category pages and a sale page.
- Identify issues: Please notify us of any UI/UX Improvements you think we should make, and explain why these changes will need to be made provided with research.
Attached is a performance comparison with our competitors for reference.
We look forward to receiving candidates.