We are a Womens Only Health Club (Gym/Fitness Centre) based in Australia, we have 75 Locations around the country.
We have a PR5 Website on a 10 year old domain and are no 1 in Google for Our own brand name.
We rank highly for a few other key terms, but nothing too much not using our brand name.
I am looking to re-structure our site to be more Search Engine friendly and want a report done to show me what I need to do..
- What keywords are we currently ranking for
- What Keywords should we be targetting (High Traffic Relevant to our Business)
- List of Relevant 'Low Hanging Keywords' we could rank easily for (low Competition) by writing articles
Competition Analysis, Looking at 10 Competitors Websites
- What Keywords Do rank for
- Where do their incoming links come from
- If Possible, Where do they 'Advertise)
- Home Page, Best Structure for it
- Review of our Individual Club pages (75 template based pages) to ensure the template is setup for SEO (Heading, Title, Meta Tags, Local Geographic Keywords etc)
A further Analysis will be undertaken on the rest of our site, If you are successful with this bid there may be follow up work as well.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $314 for this job
Hi, We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions.
Thank you for posting the project. We are more than willing to provide you with our professional services. Please Check your PMB for more discussions. Regards