50 PR + Relevant one-way links in 30 Days
We need 50 PR + relevant one-way links to our education and career-related website. We need these links over the next 30 days and we do not want more than 15 links created each week.
Links should be sent weekly and payment will be weekly after we have received the spreadsheet and verify each link. We check all links before payment made. You will need to provide us with the following spreadsheet before any payment is made:
Please use one of these formats: Excel or CSV for submitting the link pages to us for approval.
- Date page is submitted for our approval
- Google PR of link page
- Title of link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Date link is placed on link page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
- Date page is approved by us
We reserve the right to reject links if they do not fit to guidelines.
- Absolutely no black hat or grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
- Links must be from strictly PR4 pages (home page pagerank, iframes, other page ranks does NOT count)
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Free one-way manual links.
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses. No more than 2 links per Class C IP block
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Maximum of 20 external links on the link pages.
- Text links only, no graphics.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Prefer authoritative domains (.com/.net/.biz/.org/.us/[url removed, login to view])
- Prefer high ranking Alexa sites.
- No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings, gambling, or adult sites, or link directories.
-We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
- Reports will be submitted to us weekly
- No directory submissions, "no-follow" forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No black hat and other unethical SEO. spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
This project is a small test run. It could turn into a partnership as we are looking for long-term link builders and prefer to work with the same people all the time. Please submit a sample of your previous link building work.