10 PR 6 or 7 Relevant one-way links
We need 10 PR 6 or 7 + relevant one-way links to our education and career-related website. Links must be permanent at a flat rate. NO monthly link fees or payments.
We check all links before payment made. You will need to provide us with the following spreadsheet before any payment is made:
Please use one of these formats: Excel or CSV for submitting the link pages to us for approval.
- Date page is submitted for our approval
- Google PR of link page
- Title of link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Date link is placed on link page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
- Date page is approved by us
We reserve the right to reject links if they do not fit to guidelines.
- Absolutely no black hat or grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
- Links must be from strictly PR 6 or 7 pages (home page pagerank, iframes, other page ranks does NOT count)
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Free one-way manual links.
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses. No more than 2 links per Class C IP block
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Maximum of 20 external links on the link pages.
- Text links only, no graphics.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Prefer authoritative domains (.com/.net/.biz/.org/.us/[url removed, login to view])
- Prefer high ranking Alexa sites.
- No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings, gambling, or adult sites, or link directories.
-We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
- Reports will be submitted to us weekly
- No directory submissions, "no-follow" forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No black hat and other unethical SEO. spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.