I am the owner of Mom Courage, LLC, a coaching business which seeks to encourage mothers in their mothering. We offer a number of coaching services including one-on-one as well as group coaching programs and various trainings for moms looking to cook at home and learning how to maintain their home more efficiently. I travel frequently between USA and Canada. I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1-2 hours per week to start, and interested in working with us for the long-term. MUST write and speak great English.
I will need help with:
- searching companies suitable for pitching articles and SEO writing
- gathering and posting Facebook posts and Facebook ads
- managing calendar/emails, organize call appointments with reminders
- working with CRM, webinar software, and developing training modules (including homework)
- participate in webinars for admin assistance whenever possible
- additional admin task management as assigned
This is perfect for someone who has a passion for serving moms and can take initiative. Must be able to *Removed by Admin as it encourages offsite communication which breaches our Terms of Service *weekly at agreed upon time (e.g. Sundays at 9pm EST). Hours per week may increase as business grows.