This project is for creating 100 permanent links minimum to our language exchange community.
One-way links (not reciprocal). PR2 or above.
All links MUST meet the following criteria:
1. Must be on PR2 to PR8 pages (Directories and relevant discussion boards are fine).
2. Must be quality links (no link Farms, FFA's, blogs, guest books, web rings or paid sites).
3. At least 50% must be PR2+ sites.
4. Must use anchored text of our choice.
5. Must give weekly reports on project Status.
6. No automated submissions, must be manually submitted.
7. No blacklisted or Spam sites.
8. No dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
9. One link per site (IP). No duplicate links on any website.
10. No more than 30 outgoing links on the page on which our link will appear.
11. Must be relevant to our learning language site. Relevant links ONLY.
12. Page where link can be found must be able to be indexed by search engines, not redirects, or dis-allowed by robots.txt.
13. Page containing link must be listed in Google's Cache and be search engine searchable.
14. NO rel=”nofollow” links in the code.
15. Sites using dynamically generated links are not acceptable.
16. Must provide report of your work in an excel spreadsheet showing URL (Where our site appears) and anchored text used.
17. We have the option to disapprove links that are unacceptable. As long as the links you place meet these project specifications there will not be any problems in this regard.
18. Links must be permanent.
19. NO reciprocal links will be paid.
Thank you for your interest in this project.
8 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 92$ teklif veriyor
Dear Sir/ Madam, We are a PIONEER company in Search Engine Optimization, PPC/CPC, Online Marketing, Web Applications and Application development. Please find attached a BROCHURE of our company, [url removed, login to view], which contain Daha fazlası
i will give u top 3 position in google/msn /yahoo in 35 days and take 400 usd example of my work keyword = notebook memory engine = google result = [url removed, login to view]