After awhile of failed attempts at creating a satisfactory travel blog I am throwing in the towel. I have set the basics, but it looks amateur and there are many features that need work and need to be added. I'm looking for someone who has experience with website design, and with how SEO and google analytics works. My end goal is to write articles for my blog and/or the travel industry. I'm also interested in running ads on my site in order to generate income. I am, obviously, not great in this department, so, if you know what you're doing and could help me make the best decisions I am open to suggestions and changes.
As far as price, make an offer and we can go from there. Thanks for reading.
So, this is the list of things I could use help on:
I like the color of my site but in the end whatever looks best. It needs to have some style to it.
Somehow I managed to make all the photos disappear. Definitely need to fix that.
- The header image I like, but I wanted to have it scroll between a few different shots with a slider bar or something
- On the top right of the page from where my other pages are linked I would like maybe to have social media buttons that are linked to my other accounts for people to connect.
- The right side of the screen where my recent articles are is alright, but could probably be changed (open to ideas)
- The footers are okay how they are (unless you get some ideas) I don't know what else to do with them.
- And apparently the "Like us on facebook bit on the right side cuts off (no idea what to do there)
About me page- I think it's decent but the aesthetic could probably look better
Photo gallery- Also ok but could look better. I would like to have a way for the photos to be organzied in different ways, like maybe most popular be the default but have the option to see by region, country,etc, see the top rated or commented on photos, and have the ability for people to share them to social media.
Travel blog - I dont like the look of this page. It looks amateur. Maybe make the pics smaller and to the left with a border around them and the summary on the right..open to suggestions.
Random - My back to top button is pretty lame
- I was thinking of adding another page for destination guides of how to travel within each country that sums up a lot of info from my individual posts. We can save that for last.
- The post rating system looks cheap
Overall, I'm more interested in it looking good and am open to suggestions on every aspect.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $170 for this job
Hello sir, i can design and development a website for your requirement. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 5+ years experience working with PHP and various other [url removed, login to view] have a look at my past reviews a Daha fazlası
A successful Website need to follow a systematic [url removed, login to view] adhere 4-steps to ensure that your web matches your vision & organizational needs. Strategy > Design > Development > Testing Relevant Skills and Experience Daha fazlası
Dear Hiring Manager, 1) NPWT Remote Access 1 page([url removed, login to view]) 2) NPWT IOT healthcare 1 Page 3) Medical screen Monitoring 2 page 4) tex mex food in bahrain 1 page([url removed, login to view]) Relevant Skills and Experience I Daha fazlası