• Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards. Must able to do upload document, Email Alerts functionality of SharePoint.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
• Operations by keeping information confidential.
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
What are we looking for:
• Ready to work in overlapping time in Indian and US time zone (between 6.30 to 10.30 PM IST
• At least 2-3 years of experience
• Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse the SQLdata is desired.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Power platform is an added advantage
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada ₹1002/saat teklif veriyor
Hi there, I am a Senior Software Engineer, having 9+ years of top experience in .NET Web, SaaS, Database, Migration, API, Library, Services, Reports, Dashboards. I can analyze, design, develop and manage small to larg Daha Fazla
Hello, Greetings ! Please initiate the chat, so that I can share the resume.. We are a software development company with a history of delivery. We have experienced and professional developers who are highly skilled i Daha Fazla
I have more than nine years of solid experience in SharePoint Online development and architecture + solid experience in customizing SharePoint forms using Power apps and building Power Automate Flow. I have worked on 2 Daha Fazla
First five days free. Charges from 6th day. Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010 Designing and Developing Applications certification. Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model.
Hi there I am glad to share with you that I am a Microsoft Certified SharePoint Architect. I am confident about the job and would be happy to assist you by being your virtual SharePoint developer. My SharePoint exper Daha Fazla
Hello, I hope you are doing well. I am interested to help you with this requirement. I have more than 6 years of working experience with Microsoft SharePoint. Well versed with all its version. I can also help you in Daha Fazla
I have 7 plus years experience in SharePoint 2010, 13, online. work as a senior hands-on technologist with extensive experience designing and developing enterprise solutions leveraging the SharePoint and office 365 pla Daha Fazla