We are interested in initial development and ongoing maintenance as required for a professionally designed, look & feel Sharepoint platform, with Microsoft Flows approvals flow, and automated reporting.
Included in this is:
1. Sharepoint document library/ list creation
2. MS Word template creation for the Sharepoint Library with Quick Parts set for fields that can be extracted as content into the Sharepoint Library.
3. MS Flows created for simple & robust approval process
4. Building a secure external Sharepoint portal access for use & edit access to the library by customers from different companies.
5. Extraction of the Sharepoint Library content via export to Excel for insight reporting
6. Development of the Excel insight reporting (guided by me)
7. BI reporting & dashboards from Excel reporting back into Sharepoint home page interface for the customer's portal
8. Understanding of hosting & storage options
8. Ongoing support & maintenance of the portal
We will be targeting top tier clients (major businesses) and the output and expertise needs to match this level of quality, without exception - will need to demonstrate experience in Microsoft Flows, Office 365, Word, Excel and Sharepoint.
The required skills/ work involved are:
1. Expert Sharepoint online user with ~30-50 fields of metadata to be drawn from Document Properties to be established in a MS Word template, and contributing to a Sharepoint Library/ List
2. Expert level advice in workshops on Sharepoint library best practice in mid-large organisations
3. Expert in Microsoft Flows - complex documentation approval flows
4. O365 with outlook/ Sharepoint BI report expertise and approval processes
5. Advanced Microsoft Excel expertise preferred for ongoing analytics/ report development.