This webpart will be used in an intranet comms site (modern pages). Requirements as follow:
1. Admin user can select what list they want to pull data from (existing custom lists etc)
2. After list is selected, the admin user can select the columns to display (check boxes?)
3. Filtering options based on column values (is equal to, not equal to, contains, greater than, less than)
4. Sort options: based on column values (alpha or number), most recently added, most recently edited
5. (!) important: displays a search bar at the top of the list that filters down the data as the user types in (user can select if the search bar is displayed or not). The predefined text for the search bar will be editable so we can adjust based on context
6. Custom CSS classes will be added to adjust look and feel (css code/guidance will be provided)
Freelancer to provide sppkg file and source files. Code can´t make calls to external servers other than default Microsoft plugins etc. All the libraries will be stored in the site collection.
Hey there, I am Microsoft certified professional. Well, After reviewing the requirement of your's, I'm into this profession since 2011 which is almost 7+ years of experience with MS SharePoint designing and core deve Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 27 freelancer ortalamada £557 teklif veriyor
Extensive experience in SharePoint development and other O365 products like PowerApps, SPFx etc. Currently using SPFx webpart for quick tiles and field customizer for a project.