SEE ATTACHED PDF for full details. SharePoint online/O365 and SPFx skills required. This webpart will display a vertical navigation bar (sidebar) as a list or accordions. Both will display as a dropdown when viewing on mobile devices. Note that this navigation is different from the main navigation that SharePoint online shows at the top. In my site, each section requires a different navigation list so this webpart needs to have the ability to take data from different source lists.
1. I can create custom lists in my modern SharePoint site to save data for different navigation bars
2. The list can have up to 3 levels of navigation (parent, child, sub-child)
3. I can set filtering options to decide what to show in the navigation
4. I will have the ability to disable a link (from the custom list in the back end)
5. There will be two layout options: list, accordion
6. The active nav item will be highlighted
7. When I hover on a link I see a custom tooltip. Links without tooltip data will not show anything
8. For mobile users, the navigation will display as a dropdown – (!) this is very important
9. I can enter a custom class in the webpart properties so I can customize the look and feel of the current webpart only
10. Optional: count clicks to see what nav items are more popular (count to be added to the list in the back-end)
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada £218 teklif veriyor
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ I read your description and attached file. ReactJs, HTML5 and CSS are my mastered skills. Especially i have many experiences in responsive website development [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] pe Daha Fazla
Hi, I am a SharePoint developer with 3+ years of experience. I have done similar jobs many times. If you give me the opportunity, I will assist you to reach the goal. Thank you.