I don't want freelancers who are already doing other projects.
I need 2 script, to be created using VBS:
* the first has to
--- read on ENV variables the directory list (MYVAR=C:\xxxx;C:\YYYY\fffff;D:\GBGBG;Z:\User\12345);
--- execute a local software, waiting for his completion;
--- execute a second local software, waiting for his completion;
--- complete the copy of all file/directory included into "directory list" (using ROBOCOPY, if needed);
--- check the status of file copy, restart the copy process if something wrong;
--- write a remote log (for each directory Machine name, IP, date/hour start, date/hour end, what copied, status, issues)
* the second has to
--- define into the code "when" (time) the script must execute (more than one time per day)
--- read a group of local directories;
--- compress, copy and delete;
---- write a local or remote log.
No software compiled.
Budget limit: 99 USD
ROBOCOPY is a command-line directory and/or file replication command. Robocopy functionally replaces Xcopy, with more options.
- tolerate network interruptions and resume copy
- skip NTFS junction points which can cause copying failures
- copy file data and attributes correctly, and to preserve original timestamps
- set persistence by default, with a programmable number of automatic retries if a file cannot be copied
- skip files already in the destination folder with identical size and timestamp
- show continuously updated command-line progress indicator.
- copy paths exceeding 259 characters — up to a theoretical limit of about 32,000 characters — without errors
- return code on program termination for batch file usage
Hello. I am windows scripting expert with +6 years of experience. I have enough experience to finish you both scripts. May we discuss? Regards.