I am looking for a developer to modify an existing AutoHotkey script that displays an on screen keyboard. The following changes are requested:
1. Allow the keyboard to be dragged or moved on screen.
2. Change the key press color highlight from red to blue (hex:3366CC or darker).
3. Make the name of the key pressed visible as bold white (on the blue background above) when the key is pressed. (You may also slightly increase the size of the letter when the key in white, when pressed)
4. Add a hotkey to toggle between:
A. the keyboard displaying all key presses and
B. only displaying key presses from action keys (Tab, Enter, Space, Backspace) or key combinations with modifiers such as Ctrl, Alt or Win.
For example, if I type "R" nothing displays but if I press Ctrl+R or Alt+R, the key press displays on the keyboard.
5. Add a hotkey to increase the opacity of the onscreen keyboard and a separate hotkey to decrease the opacity such as Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down
6. Add a hotkey to display this "mini keyboard" or display a "full keyboard" that adds the following keys: "Insert" "Delete" "Pg Up" "Pg Down" "Home" "End" "Esc" "+" and the Function key row (F1 - F12)
A copy of the On Screen Keyboard script to be modified can be found here: [url removed, login to view]