Hello, I'm Ryan from Whisk in Brooklyn, NYC. We have a small but busy kitchen store, and we need assistance with our webstore, www.whisknyc.com. A couple of our main issues are as follows:
1. Customers purchasing items for a wedding registry are currently not being charged for shipping. This issue has only come up in the last week or so.
2. We would like to remove the ability for customers to have their orders shipped to one of our two stores.
3. If a credit card is declined while someone is purchasing a product for a wedding registry, Magento tags the product as purchased even though the transaction doesn't go all the way through.
4. Currently, if a product is out of stock, our customers are unable to add the product to a wedding registry. We would like them to be able to add it even if it's out of stock.
5. Fix a search issue. Right now our search bar isn't behaving normally. It doesn't search titles of products, and all search terms must match exactly and in the same order for anything to appear. We'd like this changed.
6. Posting tweets from the Magento admin panel is producing an error. Our front page of [url removed, login to view] isn't showing updated tweets.
There will certainly be a few other issues that will come up, but those six are our priority right now (in that order). We'd love to work with you, so please let us know if these are issues you can resolve and let us know if you'd like to work with us. Thank you!