An online health and wellness store is looking for a development team to deliver a website and native eCommerce App.
Please note the requirements below.
We would like to use Shopify as a platform. After a lot of research, we are clear that this best fits our requirements.
We are looking to build a website with 1500 Plus products. The store requires all the normal e-commerce functionalities.
We are looking at the UX of [login to view URL] as a base. The UI will have to be a lot better and suited to global sensibilities. We would expect a superior UI design.
The below requirements are functional.
Besides basic eCom requirements, we would also need
• Integrations with a CRM system or mailing list provider
• Trackable contact forms
• Ecommerce – Standard Home, PLPs, PDPs etc.
• On PLPs - Category filters as well (tags) as filters
• On PLP 5-6 Badges per thumbnail (pls see [login to view URL])
• On PDP – In stock and Out of stock (Notify Me)
• On PDP – Information displayed as Planet organic is showing it. On the app, we would like tabs like Kibson’s is doing it.
• You may also like (Products) – This needs to be done simply and easily on the backend for the business
• Blog categories
• Blogs tagged to product ingredients
• Customer account area with order information and ability to raise an issue of damaged or defective product by sending a pic quickly and easily)
• Space for sponsored content on Homepage, PLP and some static pages such as blog
• Semantic search
• Static pages
• Seamless checkout experience – Guest and registered user.
• Option to convert guest to registered user on Thank you Page
• Thank you Page
• Contact pages
• Email design – Transactional emails as well as abandoned cart etc.
• We would like to have a subscription page such as (link removed).
• We would also like to show 2 prices – the regular price and member’s only price on certain products the way (link removed) does it. This can be seen by everyone and only can be availed by registered members.
• We would want a native app (iOS and Andriod). Please look at Kibsons as an app for the UX. The design would have to be a lot better and less cluttered
• UI unification between App and Website is critical
• We would need all of the above shopping functionality of the website adapted to app
• What is missing in the Kibsons app is the ability to quickly purchase previously bought products which we would like to include. Please see Instashop based in the UAE for an example
• We would need support to register app on the App stores
• Seamless integration of product uploads, users, experience etc.
• Must be able to manage development of website and app in sprints. The APP sprint can work 2-3 weeks behind the Website Sprint.
• We would need a dedicated project manager who is technical. The person we speak with must have the technical knowledge and be able to troubleshoot.
• Must have demonstrable experience with Shopify and App Dev.
• There is a non-negotiable deadline for delivery of the website by the 1st of March.
• App delivery is expected by the 15th of March
• Support with Product uploads on website/App
• We would need to see Designs as well as a Wireframe before starting dev for both.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada ₹47279 teklif veriyor
Hello Sir, i have ready demo for you in Android and iOS both same which you are looking for. on demand Service, i can show you demo, lets connect