Hi, I would like to ensure that you can complete this work before we get started. If you don't mind here is the overview. Let me know your thoughts afterwards.
Here is an overview. Let me know if you need more info.
The storefront is hosted on Shopify with some additional processing handled offsite by Google Cloud (GC). We use Shopify to handle the checkout flow and emailing notifications to the end customer. Once an order has been successfully placed we use webhook events to trigger:
- Create a booking in the logistics Google calendar
- Post a formatted summary of the order to Google Sheets
The products we sell to customers can be thought of as Journeys. Each journey consists of two locations, the first exchange and last exchange. These are not specific locations but regions, for example Brooklyn. This means that a customer would eventually purchase a journey like Brooklyn to JFK Airport, multiplied by the number of bags to arrive at the final quote.
We do additional look ups from the booking form to:
- Convert a human address into a latitude/longitude point, using this point we can map it to one of our supported regions. This lookup is done within a GC function to protect our region map from competitors.
- Use a GC Function to validate against a Google Calendar and ensure we have available capacity for the requested date and time.
Once an order has been successfully placed we use webhook events to trigger:
1. Create a booking in the logistics Google calendar, this is used to ensure subsequent orders aren't able to double book resources.
[login to view URL] a formatted summary of the order to Google Sheets, this is then picked up by Zapier and posted to Onfleet
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $60 teklif veriyor
Hello sir, At first take my sincere respect.I read your project summary.I think i am perfect for this work.I can Complete this work successfully.I have so many experience in this field such as Shopify Store, HTML, CSS, Daha Fazla