Overall Description: build a company website by June 30, 2010 that will be easy to maintain and update (uses modular components) and that we will own in its entirely upon completion. The company is a for profit membership organization with networking as a key component - not social networking but being able to search and find members via profile searches. We will want to be able to take it and host/maintain it with the vendor of our choice. Would like to use open source software such as Drupal or Wordpress. I am expecting this to be a small ($750-$1500) to medium ($1500 - $3000) size project.
1) Register online - New members can register/join online with various details such as their name, address, phone, etc.
2) Pay online - New or renewing members can pay for their membership online v/ Visa, MC, Paypal, etc.
3) Password for website users - This will be needed for members who will have access to the entire site.
4) Create individual member profiles - Each new member will be able to create her own searchable profile to include things like contact info, picture, business expertise, services, etc.
5) Have searchable member profiles - People will be able to enter key words to search member profiles of individuals she wants to connect with
6) Shopping cart - This will be used for purchasing books, tools, training, etc.
7) Job/project posting - Individual members can create/post a project/job opportunity that will be able to be identified by using a key word search or just browsing through by a certain criteria such as locations, industry, etc.
8) Discussion or chat forum - Members can engage in online chats/discussions and can also maintain an archive of topics to search.
9) Seminar registration - Members can register for seminars, webinars and/or training via the website.
10) Seminar payment - Members can pay for seminars, webinars and/or training via the website when they register
11) Audio file upload and download - administrator will be able to post audios and any related presentations on the website for the online webinars that we conduct. Individual members can download them. Some will be free and some will be for a fee $$.
12) Video file upload and download - admnistrator will be able to upload any video files such as seminars, training, commercials, etc. Individual members can download them. Some will be free and some will be for a fee $$.
13) Maintenance - Website needs to be easy to update and maintain (ex. modular)
Ownership of entire site - Upon project completion we must own the entire site (both content and technology).
27 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 2263$ teklif veriyor
****** Dear Sir, I can provide you the best quality service as I have quite a lot of experience in wordpress and shopping carts . Please check PM *************
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks,
Our experience and expertise in social networking website development is more than 8 years and We have been developing websites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], 99acres.c Daha fazlası
Hello, We are team fully qualify and we have the experience to develop this [url removed, login to view] wil be glad to help you with your project. please check pm. Regards. Norman.
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Daha fazlası