Hi, as I have discussed with you over the day we want to go ahead with a mini project to show you overall designs skills. We will then use the result of this mini project to make our final decision.
So we are hired for a fixed amount of $100 to provide us with a branded designs for our web site.
• We have provided out style guidelines. Based on an internal review of the guidelines the only thing you need to take into consideration is the Color Scheme which is found at the bottom of the document as well as the Typeface choice of Verdana as the main font.
• We have an expectation that your designs will accommodate SharePoint and should still need to be part of the executable for Phase One of the final project.
• You can provide as many different variants as you feel is appropriate with the context of this small project.
• You use some generic images health care generic images for now. We have some of our images we have license that we will be used.
• A full scale PDF with a general description of each design will be expected.
• The jpg for the blue theme was just a concept and an idea. Feel free to diverge from that look and feel as it was just a template we found there.