I would like a drafter to draft the floor, plan of 415 to 450sqm.
1. 3 good size bedrooms
2. dining area average size (table + 6 chairs)
3. kitchenette fridge sink storage (standard with long bench)
4. room for making garment patterns (standard size with long table in the middle)
5. place to store my gym equipment (standard size)
6. room beside the laundry for dirty washing/ ironing & corner spa for personal use.
7. loungeroom in the center or wherever.
8. two cubicle shower right next to the toilets in the corner at the back.
How much would a simple sketch cost me to show it to the owner and council?
All above-proposed rooms will be built as dividers and not attached to the ceiling and similar to;
say you walk into a dress shop and want to try on some clothes (normally they have dividers with curtains for privacy, that's what I am after the extra thing I will be adding is instead of having full cover ceiling I will have a half roof covered.
The space ceiling is umbrella-shaped and has an enormous commercial air conditioner coming from the top roof and sits in the center of the area with exposed beams. The room ceiling must be half closed and not fully closed to get some air through the air conditioner.
I would be happy with something as I described and after all only family members will be on the premises.
Privacy is not a huge issue because we are three girls & family members.
Tell me how many hours this project will take and how much?
Then I will send you off the existing floor plan of the site.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $121 for this job
Me and my sister have a good ability in Sketching and drafting you can check our accounts on Instagram @drawing_dalia and @Diana1992d as well in design @[url removed, login to view]
i give you floor plan in 3 days.. i am a 2nd yr student of interior design Relevant Skills and Experience autocad adobe photoshop experience of 1yr