İş Bulunamadı

Üzgünüz, aradığınız işi bulamadık.

En son işleri buradan bulabilirsiniz:

Looking for someone who has extensive knowledge of the managerial corporate value topics, concepts and theories. You need to be able to answer the given questions in a given time frame and correctly. Only bid if you know the topics and answer the questions on it in a given time frame. I will test you before I award the project. You will not be paid and get a very bad review if you do a bad job. Th...

€17 (Avg Bid)
€17 Ortalama Teklif
3 teklifler

I am looking for an expert data scientists with machine learning and GIS skills to help with analysis a data from a taxi / transportation service which provides rides on demand. The data comprises details about trips taken by the services users. You must have experience in research in a similar field. Further details will be provided to selected candidates. If you do not know what I am looking fo...

€25 - €206
€25 - €206
0 teklifler

Here is the situation: We have a design: [URL'yi görüntülemek için giriş yapın] And a nearly finished website in Wordpress: [URL'yi görüntülemek için giriş yapın] Which is about 80% finish. We need someone to finish the rest of 20% in Wordpress to 100% Requirement: You need to know HTML5 + CSS + Javascript Best if you know PHP which works...

€165 (Avg Bid)
€165 Ortalama Teklif
5 teklifler
Get data from API 6 gün left
ONAYLI

from a given API get data in a required format - I will provide the API - Will provide the parameters needed and list of values to be passed - format in which response is required

€19 (Avg Bid)
€19 Ortalama Teklif
3 teklifler

I need a new website. I need you to build it.

€26 (Avg Bid)
€26 Ortalama Teklif
7 teklifler

For marketing purposes I need to collect a database of names and emails in excel file. I will provide an account where you need to collect it.

€266 (Avg Bid)
€266 Ortalama Teklif
15 teklifler
Logo design -- 2 6 gün left
ONAYLI

I would like to design a logo for my company! My Company's name(brand name): T&L Cargo My business: Freight services from the Usa to Vietnam I attached files about my idea, you can refer it! Thank you!

€19 (Avg Bid)
€19 Ortalama Teklif
29 teklifler

WE NEED PROTOTYPE, Made from any available material.

€16 (Avg Bid)
€16 Ortalama Teklif
1 teklifler
Change my Logo 6 gün left
ONAYLI

Good morning, We have a good logo, but we would like to change the current logo background from brown to metallic brass like colour, with gloss effect from left to right for online applications. On paper we use brass finishing to highlight the quality of the brand.

€301 (Avg Bid)
€301 Ortalama Teklif
33 teklifler

Looking for scraping expert to Scrape sites [URL'yi görüntülemek için giriş yapın] and other websites to Post Listing on ecommerce website [URL'yi görüntülemek için giriş yapın] I want scraping software or even custom software for this job

€14 (Avg Bid)
€14 Ortalama Teklif
4 teklifler