A developer of mine has already tested this mod for facebook connect functionality which I have paid for in my test forum and I now need to carry out further testing before then promoting to live.
I can supply all the necessary docs and login details you'll need in order to prepare for this work, as I mentioned already I have a sandbox site which isn't a 100% clone of the live forum, but it's pretty close.
I have already carried out the neccesary Facebook API work that this mod requires and as above, all details can be passed over.
I am looking to expand what limited developer resources I have available so as not to limit my site's growth.
I've already carried out some intial testing within my test site and the three areas of concern are below:
1. The actual user-journey screens could be a little confusing. This new 'connect' experience needs to be as seemless as possible so that we engage more visitors, not actually turn potential visitors away.
2. Need to confirm that all the existing phpBB database updates for existing and new members who use FB connect still work as normal. I'm sure default avatar and posting information will be as normal but the customisedised areas of the site.
Preference will be given to freelancers who can show the following:
- Can clearly show a proven track record
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are fluent in English
- Are serious about their work
- A passion for working on rather large forums
- Can accept Paypal/Escrow
- Are contactable via GChat/AIM and check emails regularly
- Show willingness to build a relationship/looking for further work.
Look forward to speaking, and you working with me!