Please read the following thoroughly before bidding:
We are looking for someone to help increase a band's fans, listeners and views, etc. on the following social media platforms and in the following quantities:
Facebook: 10,000 fans and comments
MySpace: 20,000 friends/plays/views and comments
PureVolume: 50,000 fans, 75,000 plays
YouTube: 25,000 subscribers, views: 50,000 views
Twitter: 50,000 followers
You must meet ALL of the following requirements:
• Followers must be real, active accounts manned by people (no accounts for pets, bands, companies, or spam accounts etc.)
• At least 75% of friends, followers, etc. should be based in the United States (a small number can come from Canada, Europe, South Africa, etc.)
• Target people between 15-40 years old
• 70% female
• Followers, friends, etc. must be added gradually over a period of 30 days
• For Facebook and MySpace, accounts must have at least 20 friends
We are looking for authentic views, plays, etc. (no bots and nothing that will get any accounts suspended!) and people to be real fans, and would recommend targeted fans of bands of a similar sound as to the band that we are promoting. We can provide a list of other band’s whose fans we would like to target.
(We are not looking for SEO, graphic design, webpage construction, etc., so please do not contact me with these offers.)
People bidding should be familiar with the rules of each of those sites as far as spam, soliciting, etc. and should be fluent in English.
IMPORTANT: You will be paid 30 days after project delivery and must finish the job within 30 days. You will be paid only for those followers, friends, etc. that remain active after 30 days. Any followers that are suspended in that time period must be replaced, or will not be paid for. You must not add fans in a way that will get the page banned or suspended - there will be no payment if the account is suspended within 14 days of delivery
When bidding on this project please include the following:
• Your Price
• Your experience or portfolio (please mention if you have done this work on behalf of bands or record labels before)
• References and URLs with examples of previous Facebook/MySpace/YouTube/PureVolume fan pages and Twitter followers work
• Plan of action that explains how this will be done without getting accounts banned
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.