I am looking for someone who has good people and communication skills to work part-time on an hourly basis on a variety of projects and tasks. I have a music company so the more familiar you are with the music business the better. Alot of it is common sense and people skills. The role requires 20 hours of work per week (4 hours a day 5 days/week, for a total of 80 hours per month), this could increase over time depending on how good you are.
Ongoing duties include:
• Posting ads on classified sites like craigslist
• Market research via the internet
• Strong knowledge of Photoshop work such as masking pictures and making advertisements with them
• Fixing up Myspace, Facebook, Twitter accounts and adding friends.
• Boooking music gigs online, managing online street teams
• Able to make phone calls via Skype on my behalf, so your English must be clear
• Writing inquiry emails
The right person:
• Is very competent at doing research and writing for the internet
• Speaks and writes FLUENT American English – this is very important and a must. Fluency in Spanish is a plus but not a requisite
• Is able to devote 4 hours every weekday.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
• Can provide time management reports to justify every hour of work. This means a report at the end of each day with details of what you have done
Please disregard the project budget above as the rate of pay I am looking for is $3.00 per hour.
NOTE: Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for each week of work
**Also please include the word : MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT in all bids and pm's to ensure you have fully read this** project