[login to view URL] is a 'new' digital collectibles start-up that is launching with a series of generative art NFT projects this Fall.
A convergence of innovation and creativity is taking place in the NFT space and successful candidates will be able to gain invaluable experience with meaningful work that directly affects the development of an emerging global tech brand and community.
Our program provides college students and recent graduates the opportunity to understand the community-building process of a high-profile generative art NFT project. There are many opportunities here and elsewhere utilizing this unique type of experience.
• The initial purpose of this role is to generate awareness and excitement about an upcoming 10,000 piece generative art NFT project (similar to [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL]) by leveraging social networks and general platforms, NFT forums, and high-level platforms for publicity.
• The core deliverable is to consistently and creatively drive potential members to the discord and generate excitement around the mint sales. The goal is simple: a sold out project and world domination. (Rest assured that if you meaningful contribute to the success of this project, there will be a tangible reward way beyond the experience of being part of a viral NFT art project ((we have a fully baked concept and character ready).
• Ideal candidates will be able to motivate others to help spread the word. The more people that know about the project (and join the discord and follow on Twitter/IG), the more people will participate in the pre-sale, mint sale and subsequent resale on opensea.io.
• Interns should have passion and experience within organic social marketing, social strategy and content marketing.
• We are looking for people who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, act independently, take initiative, and help the project from the ground up.
• Experience in the NFT / cryptocurrency, i.e. ownership of NFTs/crypto, familiarity with NFTs on a basic level (even from reading articles online), and activity on "crypto" twitter, r/NFT, or NFT project discords or general NFT discords i.e. the [login to view URL] promotion channel is a plus, but SUCH EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
• Current class standing of rising sophomore or above, up to two years post-graduation.
• At least one full weekday's worth of availability.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Equal Opportunity Employer
Bu iş için 22 freelancer ortalamada $436 teklif veriyor
Hello, I have just gone through your requirement which is mentioned in your project (NFT Project - Social Marketing ) and would like to work on your project. I have fully understand all your requirements which is ment Daha Fazla
Greetings! I'll assist you in your all social media platforms. I'll provide you daily top trends hashtags to increase traffic towards your social accounts .I can also create posts according to your branding style. Lets Daha Fazla