Subject(s): Computer Science—Parallel Computing
Deadline " 4 days after confirmation
Wrong /Plagiarized solution not accepted!
the textbook is:
Principles of Concurrent and Distributed Programming 2nd edition, M Ben-Ari, Addison-Wesley, 2006.
The assignment is on concurrent computing, need to use both mathematical proofs and spin verification tool. Documentation done with " Latex"" .Need to do the assignment to the spec including the bonus marks.
Hi, this is the assignment I mentioned earlier, please take a look and reply.
If you are willing to take this assignment, please answer the following questions:
1. Are you familiar with spin verification? Please gimme examples of its features.
2. Could you please tell me the difference between safety and liveliness properties? Waiting in a line for a hotdog-realistically. Is the statement "getting a hotdog eventually" a safety or liveliness property?
Oh, the subject is quite specialized, if you are trying to start from scratch, it's going to be difficult.
The requirements are:
1. Familiar with parallel computing. eg) critical section, semaphores, model checking, formal verification.
2. Heavy on relational mathmatics: mathmatical proofs and LTL(linear temporal logic) concepts.
3. You need to program the model physically on spin verification tool which uses promela. Similar syntax with C, but vastly different control structure.
Sorry, I'm looking for a tutor familiar with the subject.
It's not big at all. If you know what you are doing, the math proof is simple, the model is a variation of dining cryptographer problem, and the spin code is minimal.
I'm asking for a solution because the lecturer did not provide with enough examples on assertion/induction proofs that I need a correct solution to check my own solution.
The budget is approx ($50-80)
PLEASE if you are not familiar with the subject then release it for someone else. I will not accept incomplete wrong solution.
2 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 59$ teklif veriyor
This can be done. I have 6 years of experience including 4 years of experience developing algorithms and programming in c++. Do let me know in case of further interest.