Drain Repair Estimate Builder.
We are looking at a standalone program that will enable a drainage contractor to build an estimate quickly from information already supplied in a schedule of rates. The program will also be able to migrate into an existing program.
As we see it at the moment one way of doing this would be to have a schedule of rates on a spreadsheet. It would be useful if different rates could be added to additional sheets, enabling different schedules of rates.
Whatever is used for holding the template schedule of rates would need to be populated by the user, either by form or by direct entry into fields. The estimate lines would be subdivided into categories and the pricing would be by unit and allow for the users price and the customers price.
When creating the estimate there will need to be a certain amount of required customer data fields, i.e., site address, name, contact details, ref numbers etc., and these would form the top section of the estimate. A logo can also be added.
After entering the customer data the user would then be able to select from drop down lists to populate the main body of the estimate. There would be a number of drop down lists according to category. The categories should include the following:
Repair - Excavation or Lining or Pipe rerounding/bursting
So the general flow would be, (from a tidy UI):
• The user enters the required customer details using a form. This information is saved to a SQL database and would form the title information for the estimate (or the user can pick existing data saved to the database).
• They will then have 5 main categories to use; Site Preparation, Repair, Reinstatement, Additional Items and Comments. Each will have a table below that is populated by the user’s selections.
• Clicking Site Preparation will display the Site Preparation Items from the Schedule Of Rates (SOR). They then click on the appropriate items and that information will show in the table below. Items will be added in order and the user will have the ability to move items up and down, delete.
• They will then move to Repair. Repairs should be broken down into subcategories on the SOR and using check boxes, cascading drop down lists or similar. The first selection would be Asset Type, which would be Pipe, Manhole, Soakaway. The following selections would be: Diameter- (selecting from 100, 150, 225, 300 will show all the items in the SOR relating to these diameters). Next would be Repair Type (options would be Excavation, Lining or Pipe Bursting/rerounding), selecting one of these will reduce the list to those items corresponding to the Asset Type, Diameter and Repair Type selected.
• The final sub-category would be Depth. This would be (max) depths in increments of 500mm. So the selections would be - 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1750mm, 2000mm, 2250mm, 2500mm, 2750mm and 3000mm.
• So then we should have a list that has been reduced by query to Asset Type, Diameter, Repair type and Depth. The user selects the appropriate item and adds that to the table list, again being able to move items up or down or removing them.
• Then we move onto reinstatement, which will be a smaller list and doesn’t require querying.
• Then Additional Items and Comments.
Once the user is happy with their selections they save the information to a SQL database (this should be searchable).Then they can preview the information in a number of formats; PDF, Word, a single page HTML file. It would be useful to have an export to XML function with a reciprocating import XML function. In effect all the data can be parsed to different file formats. It would also be useful if there were at least 3 different estimate templates per file format (not including the XML).
Bu iş için 26 freelancer ortalamada £2105 teklif veriyor
Let me make an estimate app for you .i have 8+ years of experience. Can we discuss the project. Please initiate a chat with me so that we can discuss the project at a broader level. Why you should hire me- 1. I h Daha Fazla
You want to modify in your business process with an application and the main deliverable of the application will be a faster way of Estimation. You have planned it in your way and I must have to be appreciate that you Daha Fazla
================================= Hi, I am following up and looking forward to have a reply in regards to my last message. Also did you see my 90+ reviews and 100+ projects won in our profile because on the projec Daha Fazla
Hi, I am Nallakumar. I have more than 8 years of experience in .NET & MS SQL Server. The application should have a Search screen as the first screen, where the user will get a list of quotes already done. Here th Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Madam, We are interested in your project. Could you please send your wireframes to us? Here are some applications that we made for other clients, please review them: [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hello, I agree with your idea. The solution should be made in spreadsheet like form with some templates for a specific work or service. From the drop down it will be possible to take already defined data from catego Daha Fazla
Greetings from OTS SOLUTIONS LLC.__We will make the automatic billing system with SQL database and the general workflow you have stated___and also the other features will be added__ My queries are : [url removed, login to view] you have any t Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, I am very interested your project please reference a example that I done here: [url removed, login to view] Look forward to working with you!! Best Regards Duc
Hello, I understand you need a estimate builder for drain repair. Customer will insert detail during estimate such site address, name, contact details, ref numbers etc. with drop down to choose the category of repa Daha Fazla
!! **We are a US company with an 13 year history of developing cloud-based custom software solutions for a diverse client list**!! After reviewing your post, I am confident that we can develop and deploy a custom progr Daha Fazla
Hello, I checked your requirement and have all expertise to complete your job.I checked each point properly and want to discuss some point to be more clear on it. I have an experience of more than 4 years in web Daha Fazla
hi, i'm 15+ years experienced with strong knowledge of API integration , Plugin developemnt and designing see my few portfolio **CSM and eCom** Magento / zencart / nopCommerce / Prestashop / X-Cart /CS-Cart / Op Daha Fazla
Hi there. I have previously developed quotation programs which can be turned into actual receipts. Kindly take a look at my profile and previously done similar projects If you like I can share those applications with y Daha Fazla
Hi, I have huge experience with the skills requested, I use the best tools for the task and not ready made site scripts that are not suitable for this project. please check recent similar works done: - http://e Daha Fazla
Hi, I hope this note finds you well. Kindly go through this link [url removed, login to view] I hope this is what you need in your standalone application. Lets discuss on the things. I Daha Fazla
Hi, I have read you requirement [url removed, login to view] we talk? I have worked on the similar project before as well. I promise I will give you the best results keeping in mind the delivery time. I have worked on various Daha Fazla
Hello, Thanks for giving me chance to bid on your task and taking a minute to read my profile brief.I have read this and i assured you 100% completion and best quality in reasoanble price. My expertise in web de Daha Fazla
I have been developing applications professionally for over 16 years in multiple industries. I have excellent communication skills and English is my first language. I operate a small software firm in the United States Daha Fazla
As I understand your main requirements are Standalone application, Cascading, Offer conversion to different formats. You can achieve all these by use of Access. Access is also compatible with SQL. So, later if you wish Daha Fazla