I'm in need of a .net application to be built which will replace Outlook as the default application for opening vcards that are downloaded from the internet. The application will need to function like the below.
1. Once the application is installed it will become the default application for .vcf files. This needs to be part of the install process.
2. If the user opens a .vcf file locally or from the web the application will open with a message that asks the user if they would like to open the vcf with Outlook or post the information in the vcf to a web form. I have an application that's done already but needs a lot of fine tuning and additional features. I will provide what I currently have.
The application needs to have the following settings/fields that need to be set during the install process and the ability to change them once installed.
1. A security token field. This field will need to be passed to the URL web form below.
2. The URL of the web form where the data will be posted.
3. Select what web browser to use when opening the URL above. The app needs to look to see what browsers are currently installed so they can select from installed browsers.
This needs to work on the following Window operating system: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $640 for this job
Hi, Please feel free to discuss the project with me ............................................................................ Thanks, Murtaza