Write a Gcal countdown timer that can be installed on OSX. The idea is to show me the next thing on my schedule and how much time I have left.
** If you are a bot I will not respond **
** Don't ask me to arrange a skype meeting to discuss further **
** I need to see a prototype within 3 days - even if its just some sketches **
** You must be a great designer - UX / UI is key! **
** This is will be paid for product so must be designed so that it cannot be redistributed without a license
** You will transfer all IP rights and will no be able to use this source code elsewhere as it will be a licensed commercial app (for my customers) **
Requirements and behaviour:
- Always visible on the right side of the Mac OS X menu bar
- Configurable to sync with Multiple Google Calendar's
- Make timer display configurable to display any combination of: Years, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Allow ability to assign a label to each timer
- Allow ability to add 5 timers max
- Allow each timer to be edited (timer, label, pause, remove)
To set the timer, click the display and select the Start... menu item. A dialogue will appear that allows you to specify the countdown time in years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
The dialogue also allows you to specify which of the following forms of notification you want when the timer gets down to 00:00:00:
- Play the system alert sound
- Display an alert window
- Make a spoken announcement. You can specify the text to be spoken.