Java developer required with experience of developing and using DotCMS.
This is an ongoing project. Milestones along with project requirements will be confirmed and agreed with successful bidders.
Overall of requirements below:
• As we're supporting tens - hundreds/thousands of users, we ideally need a multi-tenant CMS (single shared code base), that can support different designs per site
• As we're selling in functionality, we need something that will let us deploy a new 'module' and switch it on/off on a per site basis and charge per feature whether it is on/off
• It needs to be an application that users can log into and be directed to their particular 'space' within the application to manage their profile, applications and services.
• We need a platform that can support development to connect to other platforms via extensive suite of API’s, web hooks that can extract and communicate with other platforms or systems.
• Our system will need to leverage social media sites so that a user’s social media profiles from various sites can be aggregated and data from them can be analysed in graphs and information
• We have requirement in the near future to have ‘connectors’ via API’s etc. into both the Cloud4Wi platform and Purple Wi-Fi platform. Both have their own set of API’s ready to use.
• This will be on ongoing project which will include work completed against key milestones.
• We are looking for people to sign up to the platform via our website. They will then be granted access immediately once they have filled out some basic questions etc. System would create a license key, and then send an email and link to our custom license page where customers can retrieve their license key. The system needs to also then post the customer information to our CRM. We do all this in the workflow actions
• Milestones and key project objectives will be agreed with successful bidder.
• Future work to include further integration with other services and enhancements to existing platform.
Please only post relevant, direct replies to the job, no generic responses please.
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 24$/saat teklif veriyor
I have 6 years of experience in developing java applications ( tools and websites ) with good companies like Tata Consultancy Services, IGate and Infosys.