(29.3) Modify the WebComponents application to add functionality to the Register button. When the user clicks Register, validate all input fields to make sure the user has filled out the form completely and entered a valid email address and phone number. Then display a message indicating successful registration and show the user’s registration information at the bottom of the page. (This is similar to the Validation example in Deitel Section 29.7.)
• You will need to create an appropriate bean class to store the user’s registration information.
• If the user has not properly completed the form when the Register button is clicked, the application should display an error message next to the field that is missing/incorrect.
• Be sure to check all inputs for errors (including OS type).
• First name and last name fields should not be blank and should have a maximum length.
• Email address should be in a valid format for an email address.
• Phone should be in a valid format for a telephone number (area code, exchange, number)
• An operating system radio button should be checked.