Generic non-specific bids/responses will be deleted without response. Please read this post fully. You must have experience making Chrome plug-ins. Please detail in your response what you have done and provide examples and/or plugin links.
We want to build a [url removed, login to view] connection remover. To do this project, you must have a LinkedIn account.
This should be a google chrome plugin. See the attached image. The process would be this
(1) The user navigates to "Connections" top level menu in LinkedIn.
(2) User queries on an industry or location
(3) User starts the connection remover.
(4) The connection remover makes a list of all people in the query. It will have to scroll to the bottom of the page until all the results show. If this is not possible, the user will have to do this themselves.
(5) The connection remover pops up a list of people, showing all available info on each person(name, title, location).
(6) The user select individuals, select all, unselect all. Then presses a "Remove selected" button.
(7) Prompt "are you sure" message, then programmatically, click the More+ remove connection. If there is another way to accomplish this, we can discuss.
The important part of this app is being very sure that we don't remove the wrong connections.