Mac OS X Kernel Driver Project
We are looking for an exceptional Mac OS X systems-level programmer to develop a kernel extension for an exciting new product in the consumer data synchronization space.
You MUST have recent, demonstrable experience with kernel extension and/or filesystem development on Mac OS X. Application development experience, while a plus, is not what we are looking for here -- you MUST be a Mac systems-level expert.
Mandatory Requirements (you MUST have these):
* Significant experience developing kernel extensions for OS X.
* Significant experience with KAUTH, IOKit, and/or VFS frameworks.
* Extensive experience with split, kernel-mode/user-mode drivers.
* Deep knowledge of the HFS/HFS+ filesystem.
* Significant C/C++ programming experience on BSD/Darwin/OS X.
Nice to Have:
* FUSE/MacFUSE experience.
* Experience implementing network filesystems (CIFS, SMB, NFS, etc).
* Knowledge of Cocoa and Objective-C (a plus).
* Windows or cross-platform development experience a plus.
This position demands a smart, experienced, independent self-starter.