I'm using opensource Unicenta OPOS in a Cafe/Restaurant business. I have done little modifications myself to this program using Netbeans. But now I need a good Java programmer's help.
I would like you to do the developments in Uniceta OPOS and you pass me the Netbeans project once everything is done. You will have to get the source from SOURCEFORGE. This project is going to be very difficult if you have no experience in Openbravo or Unicenta OPOS. I'm looking for someone who has done some modifications to this existing Unicenta OPOS opensource pos software. I need the source codes and I will compile it to create JAR file my self with some addon changes I have done myself so far. This is going to be a project that is ongoing developments.
Initial Modifications needed:
1. I need about 5 receipt printers (Coffee, Kitchen, Pizza, Bar, Counter). At the the moment, it allows only 3 printers. To make it future proof, I would like to add 10 printers for receipt printing.
2. Customer Display - This is for a pole display, for example a 10" LCD, that has the order on the left and an option to do some picture advertising on the right of the screen. At the moment the java customer display screen only shows 2 lines. You can modify this. I want to have a running order as we enter it so that the customer can see what they order at the same time checkout the specials on advertising.
3. Kitchen Display - I need a solution to have order display LCD to have all orders to go in to this screen displaying order information and time clock starts (Example, a Kitchen Order Display like in a fast food outlet or in a cafe's coffee maker). When order is finish making, the maker can tap on the screen to delete it (temporarily) and you can go back to deleted orders in case if you have delete it by mistake to bring the order back.
4. Promotions Module - Buy one Get one Free. Buy more than one product of the same product and 10% discount, etc etc
5. Remove auto creation of Derby DB creation when MYSQL DB is not available and have an option to backup and restore MYSQL DB.
I have some more features in mind. But just want to know these mods are possible and me how much each module is going to costs,
I can communicate more on the other features.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $621 for this job
Hello, We have gone through for JAVA developer we have around 6-7 years experience in JAVA. We have developed many WEBSITE in Java. We would like to inform you that we are very experienced team in JAVA. We work on Daha Fazla
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following: - I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications. - Strive for continued Daha Fazla
Unicenta POS developer is here. I have implemented and customize it for many wholesale and retail business. Having great expertise in Java and other web based technologies. You can check my POS client feed back here. T Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, Unicenta 3.70 has 6 printers to be configured. Have very good experience with Unicenta. We can do all the changes specified. Thanks, Saran
Dear hiring manager, I have read your job description very attentively. I have fully understood what you need to done.. We have a team of professionals.. I can work full time and have the ability to finish the pr Daha Fazla
I went through your project specifications and suppose that can start on your job as per your requirement, I am frequent visitor of [url removed, login to view] as well.
HELLO SIR I AM A JAVA DEVELOPER AND I HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE PERSON IN THIS FIELD
Hi, I have reviewed in detail all the information that has been made available by you in posting and basis the same I am excited to confirm that I would be much interested in making available my services for the pro Daha Fazla