We are looking for an experienced Web Producer / Information Architect to consult and produce a comparative analysis report on 6 similar websites as part of a site re-design and monetisation project.
Our client is an existing, successful, online residential rental-matching website that needs to move from free-to-use model to a monetised model. You will be working with the Project Manager to develop the best solution for the site to move from free-to-use to a revenue-based business.
Initially the Web Producer is required to produce website architecture design and flow documentation (see attached examples) for our clients’ site plus 5 competitor sites to be used for comparative analysis.
The following areas are to be covered:
1. Complete user journey to accomplish goals (host & renter experience)
2. Complete description and mapping using Visio or similar software, map all the instances and decision-making processes involved. (see attached examples).
The reports should be produced and presented in a professional format that can be used to present to the client. MSWord preferred.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, programming or Web Development or in a relevant Marketing, Human Computer Interaction, Information Science field
2. Experience in Web Content Management
3. Provable previous projects, work, experience in relevant areas
4. 3-7 years web-based content strategy, information architecture, or interaction design experience including the design of the overall architecture of one or more web sites
5. Experience with the following is helpful: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ZOHO Projects, Content Management System, Visio
6. Prior experience with B2C e-commerce websites preferred
7. Web design experience including the capabilities of Web browsers across multiple platforms, and new technologies a plus
8. Knowledge of website architecture-related software (Rest, MS Office, Acrobat, Balsamiq)