We are looking for a freelancer to build a script that will interact with [url removed, login to view] in the following ways:
1. Get a CSV file from a specified FTP
1a. CSV must include column headers in the attached format, but not in a specific order
1b. FTP must be configurable, and it must support SFTP in addition to FTP
2. Based upon the CSV columns, remove data from those fields for all contacts in [url removed, login to view]
2a. Do not remove those contacts - just remove the data in these columns
3. Match Supplier Pollenware ID (PollenID in [url removed, login to view]) and write data for each PollenID to [url removed, login to view] for these columns in CSV
4. The script must be configurable to run at a specified time, or re-run at any time
The following are the data fields we need populated via the API/CSV feed
- Next Event AP
- Next Event WA DPE
- Is Churned
- Next Event ID
- Next Event Date
- Next Event Time
- Sweet Spot Status (SweetSpot in [url removed, login to view])
- Signed TC
- First Participated Event Date (First Participated Date in [url removed, login to view])
- Last Participated Event Date (Last Participated Date in [url removed, login to view])
I've attached the sample excel file with data for review with the fields highlighted in green that we use.
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $364 teklif veriyor
I can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience. Please let me know if you have any queries.
I am salesforce certified developer with 2+ years of experience.
Hi. I am familiar to Salesforce API and [url removed, login to view] development enviroment. I am able to finisz your project quickly. Regards.
Hi, I am interested for your project so please read my private message once. Thanks.