Before Bidding: Please read this description. I will only review bids that include the phrase "I have viewed the sourcecode" as the first line in your bid. It is frustrating when workers bid on a project without having read what it is and then I hire them and they decide they misunderstood the requirements. So, please include the above phrase as the first text in your bid so that I know you cared enough to read my project description. Thank you.
I had a worker develop some custom software for me and he is no longer on freelancer to make updates and changes. The software is intended to merge data from excel spreadsheets by comparing phone numbers, email addresses and mailing addresses.
I have discovered the following glitches:
1) GOOGLE CALENDAR FUNCTION:
One of the features of the software is to check the leads in the database against the appointments in the calendar. We contact the leads in the database to offer them an incentive to use our business. If they already have an appointment with us, we do not want to offer them an incentive. So the purpose of the Gcal sync is to check the phone numbers and emails against our existing appointments in google calendar. Once a match is found, the software is supposed to place a value of "GC" in the
"status" field of the appropriate record. This lets us know that the lead already has an appoinment with us. However, we have noticed that this function is not catching 100% of the leads in the calendar.
EXAMPLE #1 - I imported one single lead into the software to make sure they were in the database. In our calendar, the lead has an appointment for June. So I went into our Gcal sync after importing them. Narrowed the search down to 6/1/14-7/1/14. The sync should go through and if there is a match in their phone number or email to anyone in our calendar, the software will mark the lead GC in the status field. After syncing the gcal, I searched this lead to see if the status had changed. It did not! Attached is a screenshot of the date sync and also of the lead and the status. Plus a screenshot of the appointment with her matching phone number. See Error 1-3
EXAMPLE #2 - I merged in two separate lists of leads. Then, after performing the Gcal sync I went in and marked all the leads that the software's Gcal sync caught, there were 86 leads(see Red leads in screenshot). Then I manually went into the calendar and checked all of the newly imported leads manually, I found 11 more that the software did not pick up (see Purple leads) See Screenshots Error4-5.
2) PHONE NUMBER DASHES:
When the software imports new leads and checks them for existing duplicate phone numbers, it removes the dashes from the phone numbers. The dashes for the newly imported leads are not being added back in after the merge is complete. Please make sure all of the dashes get put in in this format (000-000-0000) for all new leads imported, and also that the dashes remain in the phone numbers after the database is exported to Excel. If this isn't done, I have to manually go through over 31,000 leads to make sure their phone number has the correct dashes in place. If we can make it so the dashes are added in once the leads are merged in and keep the dashes in place after the export, that would be great!
I have attached the source code for the software. Please review it and let me know if you can fix this error.
You will be required to provide an installation package as well as the updated source code before I will release payment.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $78 for this job
Hello, There's no source code attached, please re-upload it. Thanks!
I have viewed the sourcecode. Dear sir, I could not find any attachment to the project description. Kindly send in the source code for the software to be modified and I shall look forward to fix the issues as mentione Daha Fazla
I have viewed the source code. Please initiate the chat so I can tell you about the solution and manage the price.