we have a command line executable that runs on ubuntu, the app is written in CPP.
the app runs in the manner, "reader ip [login to view URL] port 10002 -s console"
when it runs it creates a virtual port to communicate our physical sensor device.
our device supports serial communication, and so we use the socat library to accommodate the communication via network to the serial device.
we would like the same app to be capable of running on Microsoft windows.
we will provide the app source code, for your review.
- must speak average english and be able to talk to skype audio clearly.
- must be available USA PST hours
- must finish project is maximum 7 days
- must have good experience in c++ programming and adapting something to work in windows.
- must work on windows 7 8 10 64bit
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $488 teklif veriyor
Hello, Can you please provide the code to review? I can commit to all your requirements, and I have over 5 years experience developing in C++. Regards
Hi there, I can do this task for you, kindly contact me for further proceedings of the order as I need more information on it. Best Regards, Ajwad