Hello, I got my 2 files (client.c and server.c). I am able to connect a client to the server but I want to add features:
For the server:
- When a client joins the server, the server prompt should print the socket descriptor that has joined. e.g. "Client has joined: 5"
- The server should print out all messages it receives from each of the clients.
- The server will execute each message that it receives from a client. (i.e. When a client receives a message, it will fork() a new process and run the 'system' to try to run that command on the server.)
For the client:
- A client may send as many messages to the server as it likes once it has connected.
- A client socket should leave the server when the user types 'exit' in the prompt.
(When a client leaves the server, the server should still persist waiting on other client)
Hello I have over 17 years of experience with C++ and I have Linux Virtual machine for testing. It's possible to complete your project in less than couple of hours of pure working time
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $29 teklif veriyor
Hello, I have read your requirement very carefully. I have experiences for many years about C++ and C# programming. I have best skills in socket C++ and C# developing. I have done your proposal quickly and then u w Daha Fazla
Hi, I'm experienced C/C++ developer with a special knowledge of writing client/server applications. So I can help you with this task. Kind regards, Mostafa
Hello Friend, I have read you project requirements.I am familiar with your required technologies and I have expertise resource to start with your project. I have 5+ year experience in design and development of embedd Daha Fazla