Please only bid on the project if you are confident that you can succeed at implementing this.
This project should consist of the following, written in a few simple functions in VB.NET or callable functions in a C# DLL, written in .NET. (framework 4.0).
This code should function in Windows versions Vista, 7, 8, and 10
This code should function properly in 32bit and 64 bit (or "Any CPU")
The executing application will have Administrator Privileges to set the context menu.
I believe .NET 4 has a managed way of doing this, but not 100% sure. There are ways of doing it by writing to the registry directly. I would be fine with either method that functions as I describe. I would prefer not to use a third-party control, but would discuss it with you as an option.
1. Create an Explorer Context Menu with a 16x16 icon that appears as described in steps 2 and step 3 below.
2. When the user right clicks ANY file or folder in Windows Explorer, they will see the context menu item.
3. When the user right clicks on the Recycle Bin, they will see the context menu.
3. If the user clicks on this context menu item when selecting files or folders, it will launch my executable and pass arguments that point to the file/folder that the user had selected.
4. If multiple files or folders were selected in Windows Explorer, all of the files and folders selected will be passed as arguments to the executed application
5. If the user has right clicked on the Recycle Bin, my executable will launch and I don't need a list of files, I just need to ensure I can tell that the user right clicked on the recycle bin, not files or folders in Explorer.
Greetings! I can create a C# application that will function both as the tool to update the registry and as the application which passes the arguments to your program. It will first check the registry at runtime for the Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $221 teklif veriyor
Dear employer. I am Gang Lee, web developer . I've just read your job posting and I'm very interested. I'm a certificated freelancer with almost 1100 good reviews from clients. I'm a Good ASP.NET , MS SQL , Mean s Daha Fazla
Hey This seems easy . Yes I have 18 years development experience. f which 10 yers is C#/VB.Net I would like to do this project for you. So please contact me to discuss [Edit]. Im dropping my price becuase I fo Daha Fazla
Hi, I am a boss of a very skilled developers' team. I read your post with interest and we can handle it. My team has developed many Windows desktop applications in various fields using C#/VB.NET. Especially I have Daha Fazla
i have all th eskills required to complete this [login to view URL] an fnisnh this on budgetva nd with all the requirements
Hi,sir. I am super interested in your project - 'Add menu item to Windows Explorer context menu that executes application' :) I believe that my 12+ years of experience in development makes me highly qualified for this Daha Fazla
Senior C# Developer! I have developed many Windows apps using C# for +7 years. I am interested in your project. Thank you!