Create a [url removed, login to view] application which is able to connect to an [url removed, login to view] account using their API, download data from the website (expense reports), including images and PDF, and load this data into a local MS Sql database.
Description of project :
We are using [url removed, login to view] to manage our expenses in our company and create reports from the expense lists. We would like to be able to get the detail of our expense reports in a local MS SQL server database, including the corresponding receipts.
The receipts are available as an Image (JPEG, TIFF,..) that can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view] and also PDF (if the expense is created from a PDF). If it is a PDF, we would like to extract the first page of document as an Image (TIFF or JPEG).
The idea is as follow :
1. You deliver an application that can take into parameter a TokenID generated on [url removed, login to view]
2. The application connect to [url removed, login to view] using the TokenID and get a list of reports available
3. For each NEW or Modified report available, the application download the details (including images) and save the data into a local database and the image + converted PDF on a predefined folder
Other details :
1. Application should be in .Net, preferably C#
2. Application must be able to run in background (command line)
3. Application will load downloaded details into a MS SQL database 2005 or above
4. If an expense item is in an image format (JPEG, JPG, TIFF) then it should be resized to fit a maximum size (parameter of application) keeping the origignal aspect ratio.
5. If an expense is in a PDF Format, the first page of it has to be extracted and saved as an Image (JPEG, TIFF), and resized to keep the original aspect ratio.
6. If an expense item is in a PDF format, the first page has to be extracted as an image and fitted to the page by keeping the aspect ratio
7. List of fields to be extracted (and provided by [url removed, login to view] api) are :
a. Account Name
b. Payment Type
c. Payment MEthod
d. Report Title
e. Expense date
f. Expense Amount
g. Expense Currency
h. Expense Company currency
i. Expense Comment
j. Expense Category
k. Expense Merchand
l. Expense ID/Number
m. (some more may be requested)
8. List of additional fields to be available in the database
a. Path to the local saved Image or PDF (original)
b. Path to the local converted image
c. Last import date/time for a particular TokenID
d. (to be completed)
8. Basic application user guide (one or two pages) has to be provided. Mainly to know how to operate the application (parameter's name,..)
9. Code source has to be provided with no restriction of modification or use
Technology expected :
1. MS SQL Server Express version 2005 or above to store settings of website
2. [url removed, login to view] (Web)
Other infos :
The public [url removed, login to view] API documentation is available at :
[url removed, login to view]
I've added the detailed specifications. They will the base of our "contract".
31 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 342€ teklif veriyor
Hello, I have such experience, Look at my work sample [url removed, login to view] I scrap the data from this website [url removed, login to view] We also use the token to get data and then store them in Microsoft SQL Server dat Daha fazlası
Hi sir, I am scraping expert, I have did too many similar projects, please check my feedback then you will know. Can you tell me more details? then I will provide demo data for you. Thanks, Kimi
Hi, I have good web scraping skills in Python & C#..I have also worked with many APIs such as Amazon, Google, Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp, Zillow, Alluc etc. Looking forward to your response..Thanks..
Dear Hiring Manager, I am professional software,website & mobile app. developer. I HAVE READ YOUR COMPLETE REQUIREMENT Recent applications 1) [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] Images downloader 2) Ebay Buyer Bid bl Daha fazlası
Hello Sir I am highly skilled .Net developer, having 9 yrs. of exp. and have good experience in API creation and integration. so requslesting to contact with me for better solution.
Hello, the project does not seem to involve any hard points to implement however due to many features and required specifications it looks time consuming. Thanks for your interest and reading my bid.
Hi, Thanks for very clear specification about your requirement. i have gone through each of requirement as well as [url removed, login to view]'s public API page. I think you will need to implement API for 2 job types 1) Repo Daha fazlası