Create a [url removed, login to view] application which is able to connect to an [url removed, login to view] account using their API, download data from the website (expense reports), including images and PDF, and load this data into a local MS Sql database.
Description of project :
We are using [url removed, login to view] to manage our expenses in our company and create reports from the expense lists. We would like to be able to get the detail of our expense reports in a local MS SQL server database, including the corresponding receipts.
The receipts are available as an Image (JPEG, TIFF,..) that can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view] and also PDF (if the expense is created from a PDF). If it is a PDF, we would like to extract the first page of document as an Image (TIFF or JPEG).
The idea is as follow :
1. You deliver an application that can take into parameter a TokenID generated on [url removed, login to view]
2. The application connect to [url removed, login to view] using the TokenID and get a list of reports available
3. For each NEW or Modified report available, the application download the details (including images) and save the data into a local database and the image + converted PDF on a predefined folder
Other details :
1. Application should be in .Net, preferably C#
2. Application must be able to run in background (command line)
3. Application will load downloaded details into a MS SQL database 2005 or above
4. If an expense item is in an image format (JPEG, JPG, TIFF) then it should be resized to fit a maximum size (parameter of application) keeping the origignal aspect ratio.
5. If an expense is in a PDF Format, the first page of it has to be extracted and saved as an Image (JPEG, TIFF), and resized to keep the original aspect ratio.
6. If an expense item is in a PDF format, the first page has to be extracted as an image and fitted to the page by keeping the aspect ratio
7. List of fields to be extracted (and provided by [url removed, login to view] api) are :
a. Account Name
b. Payment Type
c. Payment MEthod
d. Report Title
e. Expense date
f. Expense Amount
g. Expense Currency
h. Expense Company currency
i. Expense Comment
j. Expense Category
k. Expense Merchand
l. Expense ID/Number
m. (some more may be requested)
8. List of additional fields to be available in the database
a. Path to the local saved Image or PDF (original)
b. Path to the local converted image
c. Last import date/time for a particular TokenID
d. (to be completed)
8. Basic application user guide (one or two pages) has to be provided. Mainly to know how to operate the application (parameter's name,..)
9. Code source has to be provided with no restriction of modification or use
Technology expected :
1. MS SQL Server Express version 2005 or above to store settings of website
2. [url removed, login to view] (Web)
Other infos :
The public [url removed, login to view] API documentation is available at :
[url removed, login to view]
I've added the detailed specifications. They will the base of our "contract".
Hi, i have read all specs and i am very much confident to achieve it based on my excellent development experience in C# Lets discuss details Please review my portfolio or blog to get most recent samples about Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 29 freelancer ortalamada €340 teklif veriyor
Hello, I have such experience, Look at my work sample [login to view URL] I scrap the data from this website [login to view URL] We also use the token to get data and then store them in Microsoft SQL Server dat Daha Fazla
Hi, I have 7+ years of experience in ASP.Net technologies development. I strongly believe in deliver work on time with quality. I am ready for further discussion. Looking for long term business relations. Th Daha Fazla
Hello, I am VB, VBA, C#, WPF, Java, Delphi, PHP, ASP.NET, CAD and GIS developer, I developed many desktop applications and custom tools, macros and Add-Ins. For reference see my profile. I am ready to discuss and Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, This is Sikander. I have read you job specification and came across your requirements about this project. I have 14+ years of experience in software development and I am ready to start this job. Please dis Daha Fazla
Hi sir, I am scraping expert, I have did too many similar projects, please check my feedback then you will know. Can you tell me more details? then I will provide demo data for you. Thanks, Kimi
Hi, I have good web scraping skills in Python & C#..I have also worked with many APIs such as Amazon, Google, Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp, Zillow, Alluc etc. Looking forward to your response..Thanks..
Dear Hiring Manager, I am professional software,website & mobile app. developer. I HAVE READ YOUR COMPLETE REQUIREMENT Recent applications 1) [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] Images downloader 2) Ebay Buyer Bid bl Daha Fazla
Greetings of the day, I saw your given requirements, please come on chat for further discussion. I am master in database and web solutions with android application. I have 7+ years experience of Asp.Net and Daha Fazla
We develop SOA (service oriented architecture) based multi platform window and mobile application then can be accessible on any window laptop/pc and Andorid/ios/window phone, SOA based application are easy to scale and Daha Fazla
Hello Sir I am highly skilled .Net developer, having 9 yrs. of exp. and have good experience in API creation and integration. so requslesting to contact with me for better solution.
Hey there, I'm working with .NET and SQL Server on a daily basis so I'm sure I've got all the necessary skills and experience to deliver on this project. Had a look at the spec documents and the API docs at expen Daha Fazla
Hello, Here are some reference websites. [login to view URL] (ONLINE CLINIC PORTAL) [login to view URL] (PUBLICATION) [login to view URL] (VIDEO SHARING_WEBSITE) [login to view URL] (Do Daha Fazla
Hello, the project does not seem to involve any hard points to implement however due to many features and required specifications it looks time consuming. Thanks for your interest and reading my bid.
Hi, Thanks for very clear specification about your requirement. i have gone through each of requirement as well as [login to view URL]'s public API page. I think you will need to implement API for 2 job types 1) Repo Daha Fazla
Hello! This is simple project! i have over 4 year's experience of professional web apps development!