Build an ALPR/ANPR (Automatic Licence/Number Plate Recognition System) Software for Linux based systems to recognize Canadian and US number plates.
The software should be built on Linux Platform preferably C++/C or any other language if you can provide a performance of under a millisecond.
The acceptability criteria:
1. Performance under a millisecond
2. 90%+ Success rate, We will run it through thousands of vehicle images (Fro Canada and USA) and it should be able to extract ROI (Region of Interest) and identify the number plate accurately with a confidence factor of above 75 (out of hundred). If a success rate of above 90% is not achieved then the code is suppose to have failed the criteria and no payments will be made.
3. Provide code, code documentation, design/architecture documentation, code walk through, Valgrind logs,
4. Full Ownership/Copyrights of the code and an agreement that the same code cannot be sold to anybody else in future or has not been sold to anybody in the past.
5. 1 Year support for bugs/issues
Please bid only if you have past experience in OCR/ALPR/ANPR and very confident of building it.
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada $711 teklif veriyor
Hi. I am an OCR expert. I have full experience in ALPR/ANPR. I can build Linux based system perfectly. Please check my profile and contact with me. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello I am expert developing such systems, already I have it done on windows with more than 95% of captures and able to support any kind of live streams including H265 video codec. Lets to talk about. Regards
This is Student website created by Shubham Maurya. Student falls in EDUCATION line of business. You can visit us offline at our me This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start