Build/Integrate system for Orders & Customer Management - Drop Shipping Business
Require someone to help build or integrate a system for processing our orders and customer management for our Drop Shipping Business. We are open to both building a new system or integrate with an existing systems including subscription and web based etc.
We currently use Excel to manage or customers and order management
1. Must be able to import orders via a CSV file or connect direct via FTP client with the platform we sell on to retrieve orders.
2. Ability to filter which new orders to process out for example based on product stock levels first.
3. Ability to import or connect to system and retrieve supplier order data matching with customer order numbers. Also ability to manually add extra supplier orders for a customer for example replacement orders for damaged items.
4. Must have user restriction controls between customer service staff and management. Restrictions include certain access, permissions such as applying refunds.
5. Ability to let multiple users use the system at once (but only 1 user can update a specific order at once). Data and updates should sync in real time.
6. Ability to assign certain orders or tasks to a user/management
7. Data security control and integrity – To prevent accidently deleting certain data or orders
8. Ability to send automatic and manual emails to customers based on rules and templates we specify and update the orders accordingly
9. Ability to update tracking information for orders
10. Ability to connect to our supplier’s API service and retrieve information such as stock level, shipping method etc
11. Ability to regularly backup all data to a format or source that is independent of the system e.g. excel workbook
12. Reporting and analytics for example, total sales, refunds, customer complaints etc
13. Dashboard function showing outstanding workflow eg open orders today, customer complaints follow up etc.
The above are some key requirements but is not the complete list of requirements. This is a large project and not possible to list every requirement and specification.
I look forward to discussing further with you.