Rules and assumptions to be noted while implementing the Lottery Scheduler:
1. Based on the total number of tickets and all the tasks which are in the ready
queue, you have to distribute the ticket number range to these tasks.
2. The allotment of the number of tickets should be such that the task contributing
more to the utilization factor of the processor gets less number of tickets.
3. All tasks will be periodic tasks.
4. All tasks will have a capacity (execution time) greater than zero.
5. It is a pre-emptive scheduler.
6. It is a unicore processor