I want a Java application that uses the webcam of a computer to scan an ID card. The webcam will always be open and will detect when someone waves the ID card. As soon, as someone waves the ID card, the application will decode the student's ID. The application will then check to see what day is it, and tell the student which classroom his class is located at and what time the class is.
Features of the application:
1. Use a webcam to detect a students ID
2. Decode students ID number via scanned webcam
3. Give audible, and visual feedback (Student name, Class name, Room number, Professor, Time).
4. Admin access, so that admin can change the timing and classroom of the class
5. Only professors and admin can make changes to the timing and classroom
Strictly Java, I can do it by myself, but I don't have the time.
Dear Client. Nice to meet you. I am a senior web and mobile developer. I have a small team, so I can do all working from designs to coding and publishing. So I think to be suitable this job. I have shared some of Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $187 teklif veriyor
Sir I have vast experience in java,We can discuss more in chat about the details,u can view my profile and complete on time. I am a full time freelancer,working for more than 2 years [login to view URL] clients from different pa Daha Fazla
Hi sir. I think you are very busy with your business and I can help you with your project. I have already done such card recognition and implemented high precision for OCR. I would like you to send me some sample ca Daha Fazla