I need a custom Captive Portal to be built based on OpenWRT Chaos Calmer. (Device Details: GL-iNet M300N)
The Authentication Server / Login Page is already built and is hosted online, and is flexible towards changes for the Captive Portal.
- NO RADIUS server is used
- Authentication Server / Login page is very simple, user logs in via Facebook or Twitter, on successful login it will redirect the user to [url removed, login to view] - This DNS name should be saved locally on the OpenWRT device and unlock the internet for the user
- Upon successful login, the user will be directed to a Welcome Page (hosted Externally)
- TCPDump to API URL with connected devices every 5 minutes
- API will respond with MAC Address if user needs to be booted from portal
- The device must automatically access a URL every 30 minutes with specific data in the URL, this will be used as a 'heartbeat' for the device
*** ESSENTIALS ***
- HTTPS & HTTP should be supported, for example: If a user has not authenticated and types in HTTPS://[url removed, login to view] it should redirect them to the login page, and if they type in HTTP://[url removed, login to view] it should redirect them to the login page.
- Device will use Facebook & Twitter as user logins, this must be useable
- The Captive Portal must be compatible on ALL OS devices
I have attached a full specification, including the links to the test login page.
DO NOT BID WITHOUT READING THE PROJECT BRIEF.... THE BUDGET FOR THIS PROJECT IS £250, UNFORTUNATELY, WE CAN NOT NEGOTIATE ON THIS.
7 freelancers are bidding on average £1059 for this job
Did several similar projects, look at my feedbacks, which all are for your projects scope of work. > - HTTPS & HTTP should be supported, for example: If a user has not authenticated and types in HTTPS://[url removed, login to view] it Daha Fazla
Hello there. I have seen your job posting. I will like to ask some questions. Please come over the chat so we can discuss things. Some intro about me. I am an enthusiastic developer/implementer who does not stop until Daha Fazla
Hello, sir, I've just checked your requirements. I am very interested in that sort of thing and have a lot of experiences of the field like that. If you hire me, I will be able to finish your project earlier ahead th Daha Fazla
Hey! Hope so you are fine. I am expert in software [url removed, login to view] give me a chance to work with you as i have done this kind of work previously . I ll definitely don’t put you backward in this regard. Have a good Daha Fazla
Hello, I have sound experience in openWRT/LEDE based public hotspot. I have gone through your requirement. I have already such firmware ready for MIPS but it won't take long to compile it for GL-iNet M300N. It su Daha Fazla
i have extensive experience in openwrt chaos calmer and home routers. you can be assured of quality and timely delivery