We need an application hosted in windows server, that can scrap web pages and recollect data, the detail of the project are on the word document attached, please only need EXPERT ON WEB SCRAPING tasks.
1. Web driver or html class
2. Language programming: C#
3. .Net Framework : 4.5.2 or netcore 2.0
4. Project type: Console Application
Goal: Change our current .net console application, that reads Vehicles"e-commerce" web pages, where each web page has a list of cars ( with web pagination ), and try to get the url detail page for each car.
1. FreeLancer create the demo scrapping application using an example scrapping feed file provided by us, this demo contains and "GENERIC ALGORITHM" to get one field form the web pages, this field is called "Vehicle detail page url". The entire universe are more than 150 000 web pages to scrap, and all have different structure.
2. FreeLancer test the application using the 1 scrapping file and will be success if the result has more than 75% url found match
3. David review the Scrapping result file and the FreeLancer explain in generic mode to David the GENERIC ALGORITHM" implemented
4. David send 3 scrapping feed files more to test the application
5. David Approve or rejected the project according with the result on step 4
6. David pay to FreeLancer for the source code depend on the step 5
Description: See attached image on the last page
1. The VDP Scrapping console read the “scrapping feed file” text, this file contains 6 columns , with PIPE delimiter:
- Vin (required) : is the vin number of the car
- StockNumber (required) : is the stock number of the car
- IsNew: is an indicator that say if we have to use the USED url or NEW url field
- Used url (required) : Is the main url of the dealer for used cars
- New url (required) : Is the main url of the dealer for new cars
** Vdp url: is the vehicle detail page url, where show all information of one vehicle.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $167 teklif veriyor
I'm a .Net C# developer with 20+ years of experience in programming. I'm currently working on a project similar to yours. Using a HttpClient within .Net to navigate URLs and scrape data.