We are looking for a 12+ years experienced Tech. Consultant to advice on our internal processes and guide our distributed development team. Our main development framework is Asp.Net and Angular.
Possible areas that we would need consultancy are
---- Technical Project Management
- Architectural Planning
- Code Reviews
- Maintain/Merge Branches
- Manage Deployment
---- Development & Deployment Workflow
- Set Development Standards
- Workflow Development
- Technology Choice
- Tool Choices
---- HR Decisions
- Asses Technical Skillset/Capability
- Prepare/Review/Conduct Code Interviews
- Skill Development of Current Personnel
---- Infrastructure Decisions
- Technology Choice
- Implementation Advice
You are expected to have
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
- At least Masters degree, preferred in a Computer Science discipline.
- 12+ years work experience in developing web and mobile applications.
- In depth understanding of modern web and mobile technologies.
- Solid Architect with experience in large projects with complex feature set and with 100+ screens.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Team Lead.
- Extensive experience building development methodology, workflows and standards.
- Extensive experience doing in detail Code Reviews.
- Experience in Coaching Engineers.
- Experience in Assessing and Hiring Engineers.
- Ability to proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate.
- Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and high attention to detail.
Utopia is a digital agency planning, designing, coding and running digital products for clients from all over the world (USA, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Germany, Australia …). We are a hand-picked expert team of 9 expert professionals, with 75+ combined years of experience. Our team is made up with talent coming from companies like Deloitte HP, BBC and PwC.
Utopia is not only a fully capable software house but also provides high-end user interfaces by approaching from a product perspective, considering both user needs and business needs. We are proud to have our work used by companies like FedEx, Kyocera, Qantas Airways, Nestle and Procter & Gamble.
This is a remote position
Utopia Interactive is a fully distributed team and this position doesn't requires you to be in company office. You would need to be in position to provide: your own workspace, your own computer and software, your own high speed internet connection.
Our Hiring Process
If this position requires a portfolio please do not apply without it. Dependant on the role, the interview process is usually made up from 2 to 3 [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions], possibly with screen-share. And 1 or 2 tests and/or a small skill assessment assignment.
All offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of an identity and/or background check. This may include: verification of identity, verification of education and past employment or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Agencies are kindly requested not to respond or contact us.
Bu iş için 19 freelancer ortalamada $4365 teklif veriyor
I have all the capability what you are looking for I am happy to talk with you In detail let’s talk and you will not regret for sure. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks
Hello Sir, I am a rich experienced C# ASP.NET full stack developer. I have skills in Angular, React, jQuery, Bootstrap, ASP.NET boilerplate, Zero, EF, Dapper, and MS SQL Server. Thanks.