Python program that illuminates an LED light strip in a particular way. I need a program that performs the following:
1. Feature: On a single digital RGB LED strip (approximately 20m / 60ft long), illuminate four separate sections of the strip where each section is about .3m / 1 ft long.
2. Feature: Allow user to control independent "movement" of the four illuminated LED sections to simulate moving "pulses" so that user can separately command / track each pulse along the LED strip in real-time.
3. Feature: Allow user to dim (change lumen output of LED's) in real-time (while pulses are moving).
4. Feature: RGB LED strips come in various lengths and LED densities (# of LED's per m or per ft). Program must include parameters that allow user input the length and LED density of the of the LED strip being used.
5. <Depending on pricing> Optional Feature: Allow user to change speed of pulse movement (a single value will affect all pulses).
6. <Depending on pricing> Optional Feature: Allow user to change colors of each light pulse independently in real-time (as pulses are moving).
Programming Language: Python language required. Version: Python 3 Preferred, 2.7 acceptable.
US-Based Programmers Only.
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $456 teklif veriyor
Hi there, DEVELOPED EXACT TO YOUR REQUIREMENT. I understand you want developer from US based. Just want to request to see my exact work that you want to develop. ==> Connected Home Plant Monitor https://i Daha Fazla
Hello, Greetings! With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to present my application for your consideration as a Freelancer. Please have a look at my profile and portfolio to get an idea a Daha Fazla
I have already made like this display . if you want to see that than I can send you a video of it .
Hi. I'm a electrical engineer with experience designing smart systems circuits using esp8266 and arduino IDE. I made a project based in the control of the ligthing and selection of color of a rgb lamp Relevant Skills Daha Fazla
How r u?Bro,,Its me imad,,I have done a lot of projects regarding led strips like rgb etc. u will feel brotherhood...................................