ATTENTION! As I stated it should be in MIPS written in MARS simulator WITHOUT C COMPLIER or anything else
The program should sort signed integers in the ascending order and descending order.
• For implementing the option to choose between the ascending and descending order
• The maximum possible number of numbers to sort need to be at least 100
• Program: How many numbers would you like to sort?
• User: 7
• Program: Please input 7 integers separated with commas
• User: -20, 356, -1, -24344, 375345, 2345, -968
• Program: Choose the sorting order: a for ascending or d for descending
• User: a
• Program: -24344, -968, -20, -1, 356, 2345, 375345
• Program: Would you like to continue: y/n?
• User: n
• Program: Bye.
Write the program which for a given seven-digit number A, composed from non- repeating digits from 3 to 9, finds another seven-digit number B which:
– B > A
– B is also composed from non-repeating digits from 3 to 9
– There is no another seven-digit number composed from non- repeating digits from 3 to 9 between A and B i.e., B is the smallest number of this type larger than A
• Example: A=3698754, B=3745689
• Algorithm for Task 2:
• – Index number digits from 0 to 6: 30619283745546
• – for (i = 0; i < 6; i++) find the largest i such that A[i+1] > A[i] (i = 1)
• – for (k = i + 1; k < 7; k++) find the smallest A[k] > A[i] (k = 4)
• – Swap A[k] with A[i]: 30719283645546
– Sort digits starting from A[i + 1] in the ascending order: 30714253648596
• In the MIPS assembly language write the program which performs polynomial addition with signed integer coefficients
• The program accepts real coefficients.
• Polynomials are introduced in the form: -56x2 + 128x75 - 3457x208
• The number at the left side of x represents the coefficient and the number at the right side – the power
• This is the only acceptable format of input data
• The maximum possible length of each input polynomial needs to be at least 128 characters
• The program displays the resulting polynomial in which only one term of a given degree is present and the terms are arranged in the degrees' ascending order
• For instance, the polynomial output l15x7+27x2+11x- 3x2 is illegal and should be displayed in the form 11x + 24x2 + 15x7 instead
– Program: Please input the first polynomial
– User: 97x3 – 22x5 – 232x21 + 179x34
– Program: Please input the second polynomial – User: -7x3 + 43x5 – 344x21 - 399x34
– Program: 90x3 + 21x5 – 576x21 – 220x34
– Program: Would you like to continue: y/n?
Hi. I've been programming for 16 years. I did several jobs here at Upwork: [login to view URL]~012e7dff6d1b379319/ You can check my profile there. Maybe I could help. Regards.