We are looking for a ninja software programmer who would like to help men in the US and around the world to experience better dating and love lives.
How? Well, we're looking to hire someone to develop a program that helps men to automate the process of meeting women on dating sites to the greatest extent possible. This means that men who use it will stop being frustrated with online dating and start going on dates with the women they deserve.
We are splitting this software project into two phases, and right now we are hiring someone to do Phase 1 on a fixed price basis. If Phase 1 goes well, the same person will be contracted for Phase 2.
We'd like to complete this immediate Phase 1 project within the next four weeks. Below you will find information for both phases. We've included Phase 2 in additional details so you can keep it in mind when quoting this. It will also need to be built with our full vision in mind, knowing that we will need a bigger program built from the Phase 1 foundation soon.
So, again, this bid is ONLY for PHASE 1.
1) Automatically rate users as "4 Stars" on [url removed, login to view] (with a script to only rate girls who already have an average rating of 4-5 stars by other members). This link explains more about how it can be done: [url removed, login to view]
2) Stationary Autoclick that repeatedly clicks the Yes button under "Want to Meet Her" on POF - [url removed, login to view]
Both of these two functions (1 & 2) should ideally also have a random delay between actions of anywhere from 5-15 seconds so that it doesn't look like spam or a robot.
3) The ability to send template emails to specific profiles on OkCupid, POF and [url removed, login to view] in just one click. In other words, you can program messages into it, and when you are on the profile and decide you want to message a woman, you just have to click one or two buttons and the message is fired off instantly.
4) Keep the user logged in to his account on any dating site, at all times (like [url removed, login to view]). Ideally the user could do this for multiple dating sites at once.
PLEASE READ THE ADDITIONAL DETAILS TO LEARN ABOUT PHASE 2 AND SEE EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT FROM YOUR BID.
1) OkCupid 1-click "4-5 Star Rating" mass message sending. The user will be able to press one button that sends a pre-defined template message to X number of people who have an average rating of 4-5 stars.
2) Make it impossible for the user to send the same template that has already been sent to someone by another user (therefore, we want the program to communicate with a central database).
Similarly, have data from messages and the recipient's profile (such as age, location, etc).sent back to in our database and stored there.
3) Manage contacts online. This function will help the user keep track of all the women he's in contact with and put all communications with each woman in one place. We also want the user to know when another action is necessary with a woman (ie. a follow up message), which will require automatic calculation and display of the number of days since the last communication with each woman.
4) Performance metrics. We'd like the program to automatically calculate the conversion rates of the template emails. We'd also like to automatically calculate the percentage of women that respond, and of the women who go out on dates / send a phone number.
5) Automatic template customization (like [url removed, login to view]). The software should be able to scan the profile for keywords to personalize the email templates. It should also be able to choose specific templates for a woman based on her profile. For instance, if her profile has less than x words it will send profile y. if she has the word "travel" in her profile it will send profile z.
6) Internal profile search (like [url removed, login to view]). The software would allow the user to search and view profiles across supported sites without leaving the software. From this search, the user should be able to quickly select profiles to be emailed.
For the right provider, this will be ongoing work as we will need to implement phase 2 soon, and then we will need to maintain the software to keep up with structural changes on the sites it will be used on.
Plus, we will want to continue improving the product over time (we have lots of ideas, but need to keep costs down on the initial development). We only want serious proposals from those that read this full description and are also willing to take 20-30 minutes to understand the realm of our needs.
If you would like to be considered, please do the following: 1. Include the words "dating software ninja" in your email so I know you read all this. 2. Let us know which programming language (Perl, Python, etc) you'd propose to use to create the most user-friendly, cost-efficient solution possible.
3. Provide the fixed-cost price you are willing to complete this project (PHASE 1 only) for?
4. Provide the estimated number of weeks it will take to complete this first phase.
5. Provide a rough estimate of how much it will cost to complete phase 2, just so that we can have a basic idea about what the total cost of both project phases will be if we choose you as the provider and things go well with phase 1. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!